Scott Lau Consulting is an outgrowth of Marcor Associates, Inc., a manufacturers’ representative, marketing and selling architectural products. Scott Lau has been president of Marcor since operations began in 1977. Scott Lau Consulting is a division of Marcor Associates, which continues to represent a few manufacturers whom we have worked with for almost 40 years.
President Scott Lau Consulting and Marcor Associates, Inc.
- Lehigh University – B.S. in Industrial Engineering
- University of Michigan – M.B.A. in Marketing and International Business
- 1975 – Present: Manufactures’ Representative, Marcor Associates, Inc.
- 1971 – 1975: Sales Management, Redman Industries Southwestern Dynamics and Huey Properties
- 1965 – 1971: Various Sales Positions, Cummins Engine Company (including 3 years in Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Virginia Association of Roofing Professionals
- Midlothian Business Alliance